Sir, agreeably to a resolution of the House ... of the 25th of March, 1818 ... [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46606.
- Legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Title from first words of text.
A list of intended recipients of documents printed by E. De Krafft, and ordered by the House.
Signed and dated Thomas Claxton, November 16th, 1818.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46606).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46606.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|