The Constitution, act of incorporation, and list of officers and managers of the New-York Evangelical Missionary Society [microform] / published by order of the Society.
- [New York] : John C. Totten, printer, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48908.
- New-York Evangelical Missionary Society.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"The New-York Evangelical Missionary Society of Young Men was instituted December, 1816. Altered its title, and was incorporated, April, 1819.": p. .
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48908).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48908.
- New-York Evangelical Missionary Society. Constitution.
New York (State) Act to Incorporate the New-York Evangelical Missionary Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|