Report of the select committee to which was referred the message from the President ... in relation to the claim of the representatives of the late Caron de Beaumarchais [microform] : and containing sundry letters and documents upon the subject of the said claim, together with a report of the Committee of Claims of the 10th March, 1806, and a report of a select committee of the 15th March, 1814, upon the same claim.
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46588.
- Beaumarchais, Pierre Augustin Caron de, 1732-1799 -- Claims vs. United States.
Beaumarchais, Pierre Augustin Caron de, 1732-1799 -- Estate.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Participation, French.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 111.
At head of text: February 24, 1818. Read, and together with a bill for the relief of the said representatives, committed to a committee of the whole, to-morrow.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46588).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46588.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|