Report of the Secretary of the Treasury, made in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 16th of April last, of a plan for the final adjustments and settlement of land claims in the state of Louisiana and territory of Missouri [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46575.
- Land titles -- Mississippi River Valley.
Land grants -- Mississippi River Valley.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 22.
At head of text: December 8, 1818. Read, and with a draft of a bill for said purpose, committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46575).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46575.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|