The Following is a statement of such facts as came under the cognizance of the individuals who explored a more southern route for the Grand Canal [microform] : through the counties of Ontario, Genesee, and Niagara, than any hitherto proposed ...
- [Buffalo, N.Y.? : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51773.
- Canals -- New York (State).
Erie Canal (N.Y.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Buffalo.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to DeWitt Clinton, governor, signed by Thomas Tufts and others, and dated December, 1818.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51773).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 51773.
- Tufts, Thomas.
Clinton, DeWitt, 1769-1828.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|