Message from the President of the United States transmitting copies of the remainder of the documents referred to in his message of the seventeenth ult. [microform].
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49890.
147 p.,  folded leaf ; 23 cm.
- Chile -- Description and travel.
Chile -- Politics and government -- 1810-1824.
Argentina -- Description and travel.
Argentina -- Politics and government -- 1810-1817.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 48.
"December 15, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table. February 2, 1819. Re-printed by order of the House of Representatives."
Addressed to the House and dated December 15, 1816 [i.e. 1818].
Includes (p. 5-121) reports on Chile and the Viceroyalty of Buenos Ayres by T. Bland, member of an investigative commission sent to South America; and an appendix (p. 123-147) containing other diplomatic correspondence concerning Chile.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49890). Photographed from an imperfect copy: slight loss of text.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49890.
- Bland, Theodorick, 1777-1846.
United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|