Mr. Roberts, from the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred the petition of Noah Brown, for himself and others, submit the following report [microform] : which was read and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate.
- [Washington : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49800.
- Brown, Noah -- Claims vs. United States.
Prizes (Property captured at sea) -- United States.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Prizes, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 10. In Senate of the United States, December 29, 1819.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49800).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49800.
- Roberts, Jonathan, 1771-1854.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|