Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting statements of contracts made in the year 1817, for supplying the army ... with rations [microform] : and the contracts made during the same year by the Ordnance Department and the Commissary General of Purchases.
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46391.
5 p.,  folded leaves.
- United States. Army -- Supplies and stores.
United States. Army -- Commissariat.
Government purchasing -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 26, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
At head of title: 64.
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46391). Photographed in vertical sequence.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46391.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|