Two letters relative to the Vaccine Institution [microform] : addressed to the members of the Hon. the General Assembly of Maryland / by James Smith.
- Baltimore [Md. : s.n.], 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45729.
- General Vaccine Institution (Baltimore, Md.).
Maryland. Act Authorizing a Lottery for the Preservation and Distribution of the Vaccine Matter for the Use of the Citizens of This State.
Smallpox -- Maryland -- Preventive inoculation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
The letters are signed by the author and dated General Vaccine Institution, Baltimore, 1st and 3rd January, 1818.
The first letter concerns the lottery authorized by the Maryland General Assembly to raise money for the Vaccine Institution, and the second letter describes the results of small pox inoculation in Maryland.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45729).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45729.
- Maryland. General Assembly.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|