Election and reprobation, or, The decrees of God and accountability of man considered [microform] / by A. Fassett.
- Other Title:
- Election and reprobation.
Decrees of God and accountability of man considered.
- Windsor, Vt. : Printed by Ide & Aldrich, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44013.
- Providence and government of God
Theological anthropology -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Windsor.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published at the request and expense of Deac[on] John Weld."
"I may have expressed myself too strongly respecting the absolute, and universal government of God, and the passiveness of the creature, but I do not think I have gone beyond what the sacred Scriptures clearly express or imply" -- p. 4.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44013).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 44013.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|