A Bill Providing for the Publication of the Decisions of the Supreme Court of the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39285.
- United States. Supreme Court.
Law reporters -- United States.
Law reports, digests, etc -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. XXXVII, In Senate of the United States, February 20, 1816, agreeably to notice given, Mr. Hunter asked and obtained leave to bring in the following bill, which was read and passed to the second reading.
Publication to be the responsibility of the court reporter.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39285).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39285.
- Hunter, William, 1774-1849.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|