Introduction to spelling and reading [microform] : in two volumes, being the first and second parts of a Columbian exercise, the whole comprising an easy and systematical method of teaching and of learning the English language / by Abner Alden.
- 6th ed.
- Boston : Printed by J.T. Buckingham for Thomas & Andrews, sold, wholesale and retail, at their book store, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27687.
Readers -- 1800-1870.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Description based on vol. 2.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprints, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27687). Vol. 1 wanting.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27687. (Vol. 2)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|