Report of the Committee of Ways and Means to whom was referred the annual report of the Secretary of the Treasury, on so much thereof as relates to an addition to the sinking fund [microform] : January 14, 1817, read, and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42706.
6 p. ; 22 cm.
- Debts, Public -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Sinking-funds -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 34.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42706).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42706.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|