Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting statements of the expenditure and application of all such sums of money as have been drawn from the Treasury ... from the 1st of October 1814 to the 30th of September 1815 ... [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1815 [i.e. 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39540.
2 leaves (1 folded).
- United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 4th, 1816, referred to the Committe [sic] of Ways and Means."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House, dated Department of War, January 2d, 1816.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39540).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39540.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|