A Bill to Alter and Establish Certain Post Roads [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42422.
7 p., 1 folded leaf.
- Post roads -- United States.
Postal service -- United States -- Statistics.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 155, February 22, 1817, read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
Includes two statements of the receipts and expenditures of the Post-Office Dept., one from October 1, 1815, to September 30, 1816, and the other from January 1 to December 31, 1816.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42422).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42422.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|