Report of the committee appointed on that part of the President's message which relates to the naval establishment, recommending an increase of the Navy ... [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27295.
23 p.,  folded leaf ; 21 cm.
- United States. Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"November 27th, 1812. Read and ... committed to a committee of the whole House ..."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27295).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27295.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|