An address, delivered in the city of New-Haven, at the laying of the corner-stone of Trinity Church, May 17, 1814 [microform] : together with the form of prayer composed for that occasion / by Samuel F. Jarvis.
- New-Haven [Conn.] : Printed by Oliver Steele, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31817.
15 p. ; 21 cm.
- Trinity Church on the Green (New Haven, Conn.).
Church buildings -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published at the request of the wardens and vestrymen."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31817)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 31817.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|