Philom's Address to the people of New-England [microform] : with remarks on the plans to establish king craft and priest craft in these United States, as exhibited by the Charitable Society in their address, and vigorous attempts to beg money to educate indigent pious young men for the ministry of the Gospel ...
- Standardized Title:
- Address to the people of New-England
- Other Title:
- Address to the good people of the New-England states.
- [United States : s.n.], 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41809.
- Charitable Society for the Education of Pious Indigent Young Men for the Ministry of the Gospel.
Congregational churches -- Clergy -- Training of.
Clergy -- Appointment, call, and election.
United States -- Religion -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: An address to the good people of the New-England states.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41809).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 41809.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|