A Bill for Erecting a Light-House on the West Chop of Holmes' Hole Harbour in the State of Massachusetts [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42379.
- Lighthouses -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 127, February 11, 1817, read twice, and committed to the committee of the whole House on the Bill Making Appropriations for the Support of Government for the Year One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventeen.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42379).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42379.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|