Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting information in relation to debts due from individuals and bodies corporate to the Bank of the United States [microform] : the amount of the notes of the said Bank and its branches now in circulation, and what potions of their revenue are deposited in said Bank and its branches.
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24186.
 p. (3 folded) ; 31 cm.
- Bank of the United States (1791-1811)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 10, 1811, referred to the committee of the whole House on the Bill to Renew the Charter of the Bank of the United States."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated January 9, 1811.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24186).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24186.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|