Letter from the acting Secretary of the Treasury to the chairman of the naval committee upon the subject of a reduction of the duties on prizes and prize goods [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30198.
8 p. ; 21 cm.
- Prizes (Property captured at sea) -- Taxation -- United States.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Prizes, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"July 23d, 1813. Read, and ordered to be printed."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30198).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30198.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Naval Establishment.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|