An affecting narrative of Louisa Baker, a native of Massachusetts [microform] : who, in early life having been shamefully seduced, deserted her parents, and enlisted in disguise, on board an American frigate as a marine ...
- Other Title:
- Adventures of Louisa Baker.
- 2nd ed.
- New-York : Printed by Luther Wales ; Boston : Re-printed by Nathaniel Coverly, Jun., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36519.
24p.,  leaf of plates : port.
- Brewer, Lucy.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Personal narratives, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: The adventures of Louisa Baker.
"Narrative of dubious veracity." cf. Howes.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36519).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36519.
Howes, W. U.S.iana (2nd ed.), W279.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|