Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting documents ... relative to the execution of the act fixing the military peace establishment [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39537.
60 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States. Army -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 33.
"January 27, 1816, read, and referred to the Committee on Military Affairs."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House, dated Department of War.
Includes (p. 7-58) a register of the Army corrected on the 1st of January last, together with a resolution of the Senate of the United States of March 2d, 1815, containing a list of all the promotions which have been made in the Army since the peace.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39537).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39537.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|