Mr. Campbell of Tennessee, from the committee to whom was referred the bill ... to prohibit the use of licences, &c., reported the same with the following amendments [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30277.
- Ships -- Passes.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Naval operations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States. March 2d, 1813.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30277).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30277.
- Campbell, George Washington, 1769-1848.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|