An Address of members of the House of Representatives of the Congress of the United States, to their constituents, on the subject of the war with Great Britain [microform].
- Other records:
- New-Haven [Conn.] : Printed by Walter & Steele, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24547.
- United States -- Politics and government -- War of 1812
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Signed by George Sullivan and 33 other Federalist members.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24547)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24547.
- Sullivan, George, 1771-1838.
United States. Congress. House.
Federal Party (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|