Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a correspondence between the Department of War and the governors of the states of Massachusetts & Connecticut, upon the subject of the militia of those states [microform].
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27221.
30 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Militia
United States -- History -- War of 1812
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"November 6, 1812. Referred to the committee of the whole house on the state of the union ..."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27221).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27221.
- Massachusetts. Governor (1812-1816 : Strong)
Connecticut. Governor (1811-1812 : Griswold).
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|