A Bill for Extending the Time for Locating Virginia Military Land Warrants [microform] : and for Returning the Surveys Theron to the General Land Office : and for Giving Further Time to Complete the Surveys and Obtain Patents for Lands Located under Virginia Resolution Warrants.
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42380.
- Bounties, Military -- United States
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Ohio.
Ohio -- Public lands.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 40, January 4, 1817, read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42380).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42380.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|