Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a list of all the commissioned officers in the Navy ... [microform] : showing their respective rank and dates of commission : also, a list of all the midshipmen, with the dates of their warrants.
- Other Title:
- Register of the Navy.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33260.
29 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Navy -- Officers -- Registers.
United States. Navy -- Warrant officers -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Half-title: Register of the Navy.
"February 21, 1814. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33260).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33260.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|