A Bill to Change the Mode of Compensation to the Members of the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States and the Delegates from Territories [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39317.
- United States. Congress -- Salaries, pensions, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. no. 112, March 6, 1816, read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39317).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39317.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|