Letter from the Comptroller of the Treasury transmitting a statement of the balances which have remained due more than three years prior to the 30th of September last on the books of the Accountant of the Navy Department [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39499.
+ p. (1 folded) ; 32 cm.
- United States. Navy Department -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 20th, 1816, ordered to lie on the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House, dated Comptroller's Office, January 17, 1816.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39499). Photographed from an imperfect copy: all after p. 1 lacking.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39499.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|