Devotional somnium, or, A collection of prayers and exhortations uttered by Miss Rachel Baker [microform] : in the city of New-York in the winter of 1815 during her abstracted and unconscious state : to which pious and unprecedented exercises is prefixed an account of her life ... / by several medical gentlemen.
- Other Title:
- Collection of prayers and exhortations uttered by Miss Rachel Baker.
- New-York : Printed for the proprietor by S. Marks, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34567.
298 p. [i.e., 288] : port.
- Baker, Rachel, b. 1794.
Dreams -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Includes (p. 25-106): An arrangement of those parts of the phenomena of the human mind which belong to the function of somnium, a state which is intermediate between waking and sleeping / by Samuel L. Mitchill.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34567)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 34567.
- Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831. Arrangement of those parts of the phenomena of the human mind which belong to the function of somnium. 1815.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|