An Act for the Relief of John G. Camp [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39153.
- Camp, John G.
United States. War Dept -- Appointments, promotions, salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. no. 32, In Senate of the United States, January 19, 1816, read, and passed to the second reading.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39153).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39153.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|