A Bill to Alter the Times of Holding the Circuit Courts for the Sixth Circuit of the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30128.
- United States. Circuit Court (6th Circuit)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: IV. In Senate of the United States. June 4th, 1813. Agreeably to notice, Mr. Tait asked and obtained leave to bring in the following bill.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30128).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30128.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|