Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a summary statement of the value of the exports from the several states and territories, annually, from ... 1790 to ... 1810 [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27185.
 p.,  folded leaves ; 32 cm.
- United States -- Commerce -- Statistics
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Prepared in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the twenty-third December last. March 2d, 1812. Ordered to lie on the table."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27185).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27185.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|