Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting an exhibit of the expenditures and application of monies drawn out of the treasury on account of the navy [microform] : from first of October, 1812, to thirtieth of September, 1813, inclusive : and of the unexpended balances of former appropriations remaining in the treasury on first October 1812.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33263.
 p.,  leaves ; 34 cm.
- United States. Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Marine Corps -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 3d, 1814. Ordered to lie on the table."
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33263).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33263.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|