Mr. Fromentin, from the committee appointed on the bill authorising the purchase of a library for the use of the judges of the supreme judicial court, reported the following amendments [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33350.
- United States. Supreme Court.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States. March 11th, 1814.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33350).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33350.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|