Message from the President of the United States transmitting a copy of a letter from the American chargé d'affair[e]s at Paris to the Secretary of State [microform] : and of another from the same to the French Minister for Foreign Relations : also, copies of two letters from the agent of the American consul at Bourdeaux [sic] to the Secretary of State.
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24213.
- Continental System (Economic blockade).
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 31, 1811, read, and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations; printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States."
The letter from the chargé to the Secretary of State is dated December 11, 1810, and that to the French Minister December 10, 1810. The 2 letters from the consulate are dated December 6 and December 14, 1810.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24213).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24213.
- France. Ministère des affaires étrangères.
United States. Consulate (Bordeaux, France)
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House.
United States. Department of State.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|