Select pamphlets [microform].
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28367.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29765.
585 p. in various pagings.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- An investigation of the law of nations / by W. J. Duane
Debate in the Senate of the United States ... / reported 1804 by W. Duane
The decline and fall of English finance / by Thos. Paine
Speech in the French convention / by Thos. Paine
Trial of Judge Addison / reported by Thos. Lloyd
Eperience the test of government ... / by a Senator of Pennsylvania
A letter from Alexander Hamilton to John Adams, 1800.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 22 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28367). Photographed with: Select pamphlets. Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1814. Photographed also as no. 29765.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 28367.
Shaw & Shoemaker, 29765.
- Duane, William, 1760-1835.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|