Mr. Wilson submitted the following motion for consideration [microform].
- Other records:
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42499.
- Bounties, Military -- United States
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 56, In Senate of the United States, January 17, 1817.
Motion that the Committee on Military Affairs consider further provisions for the widows and other heirs of soldiers killed in the late war.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42499).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42499.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|