A Bill Authorising the President to Raise for Five Years, or for the War, Fourteen of the Regiments Authorized by the Act of Twenty-ninth January, One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirteen [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33036.
- United States. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc -- War of 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 18. January 10th, 1814. Read the first and second time and committed to a committee of the whole House ...
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33036).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33036.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|