Sermons, addresses, and letters selected from the writings of the late Rev. Isaac Stockton Keith ... [microform] : to which are prefixed ... a brief sketch of his life, and the sermon preached on the occasion of his death / by Andrew Flinn.
- Charlestown [Mass.] : Printed by S. Etheridge, Jr., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37982.
448 p. : port.
- Keith, Isaac Stockton, 1755-1813.
Keith, Isaac Stockton, 1755-1813 -- Correspondence.
Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 5 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37982).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 37982.
- Flinn, Andrew, 1773-1820. Funeral discourse commemorative of the Rev. Isaac Stockton Keith ... 1816.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|