Letter from the Secretary of the Navy transmitting lists of the names of the clerks in the Navy Department and in the office of the commissioners of the Navy during the year 1816 and the amount of compensation allowed to each [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42626.
7 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Navy Department -- Appointments, promotions, salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 9, 1817, read, and ordered to lie on the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Navy Department, January 7th, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42626).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42626.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|