Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting his annual report [microform] / prepared in obedience to the Act Supplementary to the Act Entitled An Act to Establish the Treasury Department.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24182.
13, 11 p. (2nd group folded) ; 30 cm.
- Finance, Public -- United States -- History -- 1801-1861.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"November 25th, 1811, referred to the Committee of Ways and Means."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated November 22d, 1811.
The tables annexed are chiefly prepared by the Register of the Treasury Dept.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24182).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24182.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|