Mr. Macons's motion, as amended, proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States [microform] : together with the amendment offered thereto by Mr. Quincy in committee of the whole on the state of the union.
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24243.
1 sheet ; 21 cm.
- Legislators -- United States
United States -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment
United States -- Constitution -- Amendments
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 30th, 1811, ordered to be printed."
Limitation on office holding by Congressmen and their immediate families.
Both Macon and Quincy are Representatives.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24243).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24243.
- Quincy, Josiah, 1772-1864.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|