Philadelphia harmony, or, A collection of psalm tunes, hymns, and anthems [microform] / selected by A. Adgate ; together with The rudiments of music on a new and improved plan by A. Adgate.
- Philadelphia : Printed for and sold by Mathew Carey, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11948.
1 score (110 p.)
- Hymns, English.
Sacred vocal duets, Unaccompanied.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 3 parts), Unaccompanied.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
For 2-4 voices.
Title on added t.p.: Rudiments of music by Andrew Adgate. 9th ed., enl. by the addition of an anthem from sundry scriptures and the old British mode of solfaing.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11948).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11948.
- Adgate, Andrew, d. 1793.
- Adgate, Andrew, d. 1793. Rudiments of music. 1807.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|