The Hartford collection of sacred harmony [microform] : being a new selection of psalm tunes, hymns, and anthems from the most approved American and European authors : likewise, the necessary rules of psalmody made easy : the whole particularly designed for the use of singing schools and musical societies in the United States / by Elijah Griswold, Stephen Jenks, and John C. Frisbie.
- Hartford [Conn.] : Printed by Lincoln and Gleason, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12698.
1 score (60 p.)
- Hymns, English
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 3 parts), Unaccompanied.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
For 3-4 voices.
Caption title: Laus deo or sacred harmony.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12698). Photographed from an imperfect copy: some loss of text.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 12698.
- Griswold, Elijah, 1762-1844.
Jenks, Stephen, 1772-1856.
Frisbie, John C.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|