Riley's new instructions for the German flute [microform] : containing the best methods to obtain a proficiency, with compleat scales for the four, six & eight key'd patent flute : with a collection of songs, airs, marches, cotillions, &c.
- Other Title:
- New instructions for the German flute.
Riley's flute preceptor.
- New York : Engraved, printed & sold by the editor, [1811-1818?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51135.
- Flute -- Methods -- Self-instruction.
Flute -- Studies and exercises.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Caption title: Riley's flute preceptor.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51135). Photographed with this work is number 1 of the second volume of Riley's flute melodies, the whole of which is photographed as no. 51709.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 51135.
Wolfe, R.J. Secular music, 7491.
- Riley, Edward, 1769-1829.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|