Twelve little ballads and a favorite lesson [microform] / arranged in a familiar manner for juvenile performers on the piano forte.
- Other Title:
- 12 little ballads and a favorite lesson.
- Philadelphia : Published and sold by George Willig, [1816?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51634.
15 p. of music.
- Songs, English -- United States.
Piano music -- Simplified editions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The robin redbreast
Little Bo Peep
The ballad singer
Will you come to the bow'r
The maid of Lodi
Since then I'm doom'd
A prey to tender anguish / composed by Hayden ; music by Pleyel
Drink to me only with thine eyes
The peasant's joy / composed by R. M. Blagrove.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Book 1. To be continued."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51634).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 51634.
Wolfe, R.J. Secular music, 430.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|