Report of the committee on the petition of John Delafield : made December 26, 1816, accompanied with a bill for his relief.
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Government document
21 p. ; 23 cm.
- Delafield, John, 1786-1853 -- Claims vs. United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Caption title.
At head of title: 17 p.
Includes (p. 9-21): Report of the committee on the petition of John Delafield : February 19, 1816, accompanying a Bill for the Relief of John Delafield : read, and ordered to be printed.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39612
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 814
- United States. Congress 1816-1817)
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- United States. Congress. House. Report of the committee on the petition of John Delafield. 1816.
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.2]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|