Petition of Gurdon S. Mumford and others, ship-owners in New-York : January 23, 1817, referred to the committee of the whole House on the Bill to Prohibit All Commercial Intercourse with Ports and Places into or with Which the Vessels of the United States Are Not Ordinarily Permitted to Enter and Trade.
- Other Title:
- Memorial of ship-owners and others interested in foreign commerce convened ... at the Tontine Coffee House in the city of New-York the 17th January 1817.
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Government document
4 p. ; 23 cm.
- Shipping -- United States.
United States -- Commercial policy.
- Caption title.
At head of title: 49.
Petition addressed to the Senate and the House and titled: The memorial of ship-owners and others, interested in foreign commerce, convened ... at the Tontine Coffee House in the city of New-York the 17th January 1817.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 42666
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 806
- United States. Congress. House.
Mumford, Gurdon Saltonstall, 1764-1831.
United States. Congress 1816-1817)
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.3]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|